Want your delivery before New Year? Order no later than:
Finland: Tuesday 16 December 2014
Ireland, Spain, Italy, Austria: Sunday 21 December 2014
UK: Tuesday 16 December 2014
Belgium: Wednesday 17 December (Kiala) and Monday 22 December 2014 (UPS)
France: Monday 15 December (Kiala) and Monday 22 December 2014 (UPS)
How to open/close parcel
Delivery: How to open the plastic bag
- Open the bag by carefully tearing along the dotted line in the bottom of the bag.
- Take out all items and keep the plastic bag, the item packaging and the return note for a possible return.
Return: How to close the plastic bag
- Put the item back into its packaging.
- Indicate the return reason in the yellow space on the packaging.
- Pull the return label of the return note. Put the items you want to return and the return note into the bag your delivery was sent in.
- Remove the silver colored strip from the bottom of the bag.
- Close the bag by folding the bottom piece for 2-3 cm and pressing the sealing together (no extra tape etc. is needed).
- N.B.: If the bottom piece is folded higher than 2-3 cm from the bottom, the bag will not be sealed tightly.
- Stick the prepaid return label on the bag and deliver the return parcel to the carrier you received it from.
- Make sure to ask for a return tracking number, as a proof for having returned the parcel.