HANK JACKET CR 080 DENIM JACKET
JACK & JONES
- Men’s denim jacket with teddy collar & lining
- Zipper as well as button closure
- Added stretch for comfort
- Softened by a rinse wash
- Enzyme washed for a worn look
- Stonewashed for a classic blue denim look
- The jacket has been bleached for high contrasts
- The model is wearing a size L and is 187 cm tall
- JACK & JONES JEANS INTELLIGENCE
A rinse wash is exactly what you’d think; the denim has been rinsed in water. That’s it. The purpose is to soften the denim or to give it a slightly worn look. The process is also often used in combination with other treatments to rinse out fading agents or add the final touch.
An eco-friendly alternative to stonewashing made with natural enzymes. An enzyme wash uses organic enzymes that attack the indigo and brighten the colour of the denim. The result is a worn, aged look.
Stonewashing is a laundry process that is exactly what it says: washing with stones. Pumice stones are added to the laundry machine. The rough surface of the stones bashes the denim, which wears off the indigo dye. The treatment makes the jacket soft and gives it a naturally washed-down look.
Bleaching is the laundry process that gives the jacket its intensely washed-down look. By added a fading agent in the washing process we brighten the colour without needing to abrade the garment.
- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane
Machine wash at max 40°C under gentle wash programme
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Low temp. iron. Highest temp. 100°C
Dry clean (no trichloroethylene)
- Article Number: 12144054