ERIK ORIGINAL JOS 171 ANTI-FIT JEANS
JACK & JONES
- Anti fit jeans with a long rise
- Authentic blue jeans details
- These jeans are vintage packed in order to keep the true, authentic and worn look of the garment
- With button fly
- Rigid denim is stonewashed and treated by hand
- Open knee rips and repairs for an edgy style
- The model is wearing a size 31/32 and is 187 cm tall
- JACK & JONES JEANS INTELLIGENCE
Anti fit Erik
Erik is a lean anti fit with a long rise and a tapered leg. It’s the new kind of old school. Erik has an informal edge, loose at the top and with a gradually tighter fit down the leg.
Original is classic five-pocket detailing; timeless, uncomplicated and just like it’s been since the very beginning. That’s what makes it something you can always count on, like a good pair of jeans should be.
Rigid denim is made from 100% cotton. It’s the traditional kind of denim with a lot of character. It looks particularly good when washed, which makes the twill lines pop out.
Open knee rips
Snip, rip, shred. If sliced up denim is your thing, these jeans are a must-have. Inspired by the gloomy grunge music scene of the mid-90s, open knee rips are back on stage.
- 100% Cotton
Machine Wash at max 40°C under gentle wash programme
Do Not Bleach
No use of dryer
Line Drying In The Shade
Iron on medium heat settings
Dry clean (no Trichloroethylene)
- Article Number: 12116768